Fwd: MIND CONTROL AND THE C.I.A.==READ URGENT ALERT==KING-FISHER

  • David Towery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      KINGFISHER888 <rsalfonso2008@...> wrote: From: "KINGFISHER888" <rsalfonso2008@...>
      To: "Confederate Party of Tennessee" <ConfederatePartyofTennessee@...>
      Subject: MIND CONTROL AND THE C.I.A.==READ URGENT ALERT==KING-FISHER
      Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:07:48 -0700

      /* Foreground colors */ ThmFgColumnHeader, A.FrameLink, A.HeaderLink, A.FooterLink, A.LgtCmd, A.MSNLink {color:#FFFFFF;} ThmFgTitleLightBk {color:#FF6600;} ThmFgSmallLight {color:#ff0000;} ThmFgNavLink, A.NavLink, A.ChildLink:hover {color:#666699;} ThmFgInactiveText, A.SystemLink {color: #666666;} ThmFgFrameTitle {color: #FFFFCC;} ThmFgTitleDarkBk, A.NavLink:hover, A.TitleLink {color: #CC6600;} ThmFgMiscText, A.Cat, A.SubCat {color: #336699;} ThmFgCommand, A.Command, A.LargeCommand, A.MsgLink {color: #003366;} ThmFgHeader {color: #333333;} ThmFgStandard, A.SystemLink:hover, A.SubLink, A.ChildLink, A.StdLink, SELECT.Standard {color: #000000;} ThmFgDivider {color: #CCCCCC;} /* primarily for HR tags */ /* Background colors */ ThmBgStandard {background-color: #FFFFFF;} ThmBgUnknown1 {background-color: #FF6600;} ThmBgFraming {background-color: #666699;} ThmBgUnknown2 {background-color: #666666;} ThmBgHighlightDark {background-color: #FFFFCC;}
      ThmBgHighlightLight, #idToolbar, #tbContents {background-color: #FFFFE8;} ThmBgTitleDarkBk {background-color: #F1F1F1;} ThmBgAlternate {background-color: #ECF1F6;} ThmBgUnknown3 {background-color: #CCCCFF;} ThmBgDivider {background-color: #CCCCCC;} ThmBgHeader {background-color: #9999CC;} ThmBgLinks {background-color: #8696C9;} ThmBgSharkBar {background-color: #8696C9;} ThmBgGlobalNick {background-color: #9394A9;} /* Calendar styles */ calfgndcolor {color:#E00505;} calbgndcolor {color:#E00505;} New Message on Confederate Party of Tennessee
      MIND CONTROL AND THE C.I.A.==READ URGENT ALERT==KING-FISHER

      Reply to Sender Recommend Message 1 in Discussion From: KINGFISHER888
      C.I.A. Data Show 14-Year Project On Controlling Human Behavior
      1977-07-21, New York Times
      http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60A1FFC3E59157493C3AB178CD85...

      The Central Intelligence Agency conducted a 14-year program to find ways to "control human behavior" through the use of chemical, biological and radiological material, according to agency documents made public today by John Marks. The documents ... suggested broader experimentation on unwitting humans by the intelligence agency or its paid researchers than had been publicly known before. Mr. Marks distributed 20 documents that described the following incidents, among others: In 1956, the C.I.A. contracted with a private physician to test "bulbocapnine," a drug that can cause stupor or induce a catatonic state, on monkeys and "convicts incarcerated at" an unnamed state penitentiary. A letter from an unnamed C.I.A. official in 1949 discussed ways of killing people without leaving a trace. "I believe that there are two chemical substances which would be most useful in that they would leave no characteristic pathological findings," the letter said. In 1952, two Russian agents
      who were "suspected of being doubled" were interrogated using "narcohypnotic" methods. The two men were given sodium pentothal and a stimulant. One interrogation produced a "remarkable" regression, the papers said, during which "the subject actually relived certain past activities of his life. The subject totally accepted Mr. [name deleted] as an old and trusted and beloved personal friend whom the subject had known in years past in Georgia, U.S.S.R." The C.I.A. conducted secret medical experiments from 1949 through 1963 under the code names Bluebird, Artichoke, MK Ultra and MK Delta.
      FROM KING-FISHER = this project was never halted as ordered by congress and is still active under a different directive with the c.i.a. the project now is named "project H.A.R.P.A. and the focus is on "behavior modification" into HOW TO CREATE THE STONE COLD ASSASSIN" using unexpected subjects or "guinea pigs"as they are called by these researchers , mind you also these " MYSTERIOUS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS " carry the same type of traits as these "guinea pigs"or types of "manchurian candidates" or " bourne identity" subjects , LET ME ADD THIS AMERICANS , recent private investigations have uncovered that in cases involving "prostitutions" the " johns " have been introduced to narco-hypnotic drugs such as "ECSTASY" and "L.S.D." through either drinks or sodas and injection ,if there is anyone of you readers among these suggest you further research your activities and call your representative and attorney,as this is an on ongoing criminal investigation in C.I.A. covert operations
      within our borders,suggest you bring your cases into the public arena and have your cases heard, it wont be the first and it wont be the last according to sources in the field.if you have doubts about this entirely see for yourselves and do the homework.bring this news item forward gentlemen let the public know ,to those who do not understand these experiments there is a " TRIGGER" mechanism involved placed in the sound of an alert or beep through a " CELL PHONE" a "RED " flash through your personal computer or a long "SCREECH" sound through your home phones, body symptoms are unexplained body temperatures, flushing,mild to severe migrain headaches ,numbness or tingling of the hands and feet, and "GLAZED EYES walking in a "STUPOR or ROBOT LIKE with out explanation,anger with out premeditation and unexplainable outbursts without reason this entails behavior modification post-symptoms,WATCH YOUR SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC PLACES CITIZENS, ===GOD BLESS, ====KING-FISHER 3/10/08
      View other groups in this category.

      To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

      Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
      For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

      If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
      Remove my e-mail address from Confederate Party of Tennessee.