Fwd: :Show the ACLU what we think of their stupidity.... pass this on!

  • David Towery
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 2:22 PM
      Darrell MacChamber <firemandhmac@...> wrote: Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 06:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Darrell MacChamber <firemandhmac@...>
      Subject: Fwd: :Show the ACLU what we think of their stupidity.... pass this on!
      To: Vance Beaudreau <beaudre@...>
      Stephen Pavey <rebalpride63@...>,
      Mark Reed <raeban_96130@...>, rhaynes@...,
      Rottys <3rottys@...>, Santos <lovemymule@...>,
      Frank/Darlene Shobal <forugzus@...>,
      soldier2681 <nightstalker2681@...>,
      Kerrie L Sorter <Kerrie.Sorter@...>, southernpartysw@...,
      David Towery <confederate.david@...>,
      Richard Warner <webslinger831@...>

      I know this is a forward but lets keep this rolling, I Thank God there are some officers and men in our armed services that are not afraid to show their faith and will not compromise thier stand. After all where does the ACLU think thier freedoms came from, Martians? No even the life on mars or any other planet would have the sence to Thank Almighty God for their Blessing and the Freedoms we enjoy.
      Col. Mac

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      God Bless The Confederacy, and Gen. Robert E. Lee, and Gen. Thomas Stonewall Jackson.

      ---------------------------------
      Get your own web address.
      Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 06:05:57 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Darrell MacChamber <ssgtdhmac1960@...>
      To: Bob <justboxes@...>
      CC: Scott Cleghorn <tsc1976@...>, drcampbell@...,
      Danny Garvin <danijoy@...>, John Howarth <jh8002@...>,
      Pastor Lee <harris2ranch@...>, ma@...,
      Mac <firemandhmac@...>, darrell mac <preacherdhmac@...>,
      Patty <patty@...>, patty2 <blkwido21@...>,
      rebelcross@..., rob@..., terryw23@...,
      wife <joyfullsunshine@...>

      Absolutly, send this to all who honor these Brave men and women and Thank You God for some Marines with the courage to do this dispite the ACLU threats and comments.
      Col. Mac

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      God Save The Confederacy, and Forever Bless Gen. Lee and Gen. Stonewall.
      May Our Cause Never Die.

      ---------------------------------
      The fish are biting.
      Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.From: "bob.carson" <bob.carson@...>
      To: "** TINA KELLY" <dentalboard@...>,
      "** KAT THE BRAT" <billyxp@...>,
      "* STEVE & BOO-BOO" <vets333@...>
      CC: "** NEIDERT ROBERT" <napper1383@...>,
      "** NEIDERT JERMIAH" <bloodcarnage55@...>,
      "** NEIDERT ED" <edwardneidert@...>,
      "** NEIDERT ANDREW" <darius1442@...>,
      "** Marcelle Neidert" <suchico2002@...>,
      "** MARC KNOLL" <jomakned@...>,
      "** Judith Carson \(46\)" <ariel_1@...>,
      "** JONNIE YOUNG" <jpyoung57@...>,
      "* TWILIGHT 72 TIME" <raydaviss@...>,
      "* NANCY V vonseebach" <nancyvonseebach@...>
      Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:46:36 -0700

      v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } o\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } w\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } .shape { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } @font-face { font-family: Tahoma; } @font-face { font-family: Verdana; } @font-face { font-family: Comic Sans MS; } @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; } v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) } v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) } P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-believe-normal-left: yes } LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-believe-normal-left: yes } DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;
      mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-believe-normal-left: yes } A:link { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.EmailStyle18 { COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply } DIV.Section1 { page: Section1 }
      Bob L.F.Carson

      THIS NEEDS TO GO AROUND THE USA MANY TIMES SO
      KEEP IT GOING
      What's wrong with this picture ?
      If you look closely at the picture above, you will note that all the Marines pictured are bowing their heads. That's because they're praying.
      This incident took place at a recent ceremony honoring the birthday of the corps, and it has the ACLU up in arms. "These are federal employee s," says Lucius Traveler, a spokesman for the ACLU, "on federal property and on federal time. For them to pray is clearly an establishment of religion, and we must nip this in the bud immediately."
      When asked about the ACLU's charges, Colonel Jack Fessender, speaking for the Commandant of the Corps said (cleaned up a bit), "Screw the ACLU." GOD Bless Our Warriors, Send the ACLU to France
      Please send this to people you know so everyone will know how stupid the ACLU is Getting in trying to remove GOD from everything and every place in America . May God Bless America , One Nation Under GOD!
      What's wrong with the picture? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
      GOD BLESS YOU FOR
      PASSING IT ON!

      I am sorry but I am not breaking this one.....Let us pray

      Prayer chain for our Military...please don't break it