I Need Your Prayers Right Away For my Daughter

  • David Towery
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Patriots,

      This will be short and to the point! I have been stranded by Delta Airlines here in VT since my original departure date Sun. They have me at the Hampton inn room 326. But somehow they were able to fly my luggage and meds to TN but not myself!!!!!

      Here's the real problem!!! My 11 year old daughter is in an ambulance on her way to the hospital in Chattanooga TN as I write this message. She has had a MAJOR head injury during a varsity basketball game! They are trying to keep her awake and coherent!! God please help my daughter!!! I beg you all to say a prayer as soon as you receive this e-mail!! She is a wonderful young woman and true patriot!!! I love my baby with every bit of my soul!! Please PRAY and if any of you good folks need to contact me, I'm still stranded here at the Hampton Inn in VT room 326 with tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      God bless you all!!! God please save my daughter!!!!

      And also my daughter would want me to say " God Save The Confederacy!!!!'

      David Towery
      Chief of Staff
      Confederate Legion and Affiliates