Re: Aw, Shucks!

  • bubblegirl1986
    Message 1 of 61 , Jul 8, 2001
      Are you inbred or just stupid? I am from the north and we kicked your *** once and we could do it again.
    • bubblegirl1986
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 20, 2002
        So you're saying that the United States is not your country? Well,
        maybe you should just leave if you hate it so much. Why don't you go
        start your little confederacy? No one is stopping you.