350Obama Birth Certificate Battle Not Over

  • David
    Dec 20, 2008
      Newsmax.com

      Dear Newsmax Reader:

      Please find below a special message from our sponsor The United States
      Justice Foundation. They have some important information to share with
      you. Thank you.

      Newsmax.com

      Now that the Supreme Court has taken a pass on the issue, the action
      filed by USJF is our best hope when it comes to compelling
      President-elect Obama to respect the Constitution and provide the
      American people viable substantiation that is is Constitutionally
      qualified to be President of the United States.

      Some of what you are about to read may shock you. Some of what you
      read may cause you to tremble.

      In fact...

      Reading this letter may be the one of the most important things you do
      in your life!

      The sad and unfortunate truth is that your life... the liberties and
      freedoms we all sometimes take for granted... your future and the
      future of your children and grandchild actually hinges on what actions
      you choose to take after reading this letter.

      What would happen if you woke up one morning and found out that the
      President of the United States was a USURPER... a FRAUD... a PHONY?

      Think about that question for a while before you answer.

      Mull it over.

      What would happen if the leader of the free world was Constitutionally
      ineligible to be President of the United Stated but - in direct and
      undisputable violation of the letter of the Constitution - decided to
      take and hold office anyway?

      What would happen if a politician actually got away with such a thing?

      Do you believe ANY of our God-given rights would remain secure?

      Would any bill this Usurper signed into law be valid?

      Would this Usurper's Supreme Court appointments be valid?

      Would the military recognize this Usurper as Commander-in-Chief and
      what actions would those within our military take?

      What would our enemies around the world do?

      What would happen to the economy... your job... your home... your
      assets or what you've put away for retirement?

      Would our society destabilize uncontrollably and would we actually
      start down the road to anarchy?

      Here's a scarier proposition.

      For years, liberal activist judges have tried to legislate from the
      bench and erode the Constitution, but in doing so, they have always
      been nuanced and careful in their approach.

      They found "penumbras" in the Constitution or claimed the Constitution
      was a "living, breathing and evolving document" so they could make a
      pretext of honoring the Constitution as they changed its actual
      meaning and slowly and almost imperceptibly eradicated the rights of
      the people.

      Would a flagrant, callous and outright disregard of the Constitution
      send a clear message to liberal activist judges and legislators that a
      nuanced approach was no longer necessary... that they could literally
      strip our rights, liberties and freedoms with tyrannical impunity...
      that the Constitution of the United States is effectively a WORTHLESS
      PIECE OF PAPER?

      Could the will of the people become merely something that could be
      ignored by those who tyrannically hold the reins of political power at
      the moment?

      If JUST ONE SECTION of our Constitution can be flagrantly and
      callously ignored, IS ANY PART OF THE CONSTITUTION VALID ANYMORE?

      If you think I exaggerate, ponder those points for a moment and
      understand why President-elect Barack Obama MUST be compelled to
      verify that he is a "natural born citizen"?

      If President-elect Obama is NOT compelled to verify that he is
      Constitutionally eligible to be President of the United States, the
      consequences could be dire for you... for your children... for your
      grandchildren... and for our nation!

      The people of the United States do NOT directly elect the President.
      The people choose Electors from their respective states who, in turn,
      elect the President and Vice-President of the United States. THESE
      ELECTORS MEET ON DECEMBER 15!

      Please join us. Use the hyperlink below to send your 50 faxes to the
      Attorney Generals of all 50 States. Demand that they take necessary
      steps to ensure that the Electors from their respective states
      properly fulfill and execute the duties of their office and verify
      that President-elect Obama is a "natural born citizen" prior to
      casting their votes on December 15.

      These Electors have an obligation to uphold the Constitution. It's an
      obligation that supersedes their pledge to vote for a particular
      candidate. And moreover each of the Attorney Generals of the 50 States
      has an obligation as well to see to it that the Electors properly
      execute the duties of their office.

      How much is it worth to preserve your way of life and the freedoms and
      liberties of your children and grandchildren? Your TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
      donation will help us send these faxes on your behalf and support the
      vital mission of the United States Justice Foundation.

      Win or lose, freedom loving Americans must draw a line in the sand and
      demand that the Constitution be upheld. If not, all is lost!

      https://secure.conservativedonations.com/usjf_ag/?a=1964

      For the Record...

      I'm obliged to make one thing abundantly clear.

      I'm not saying that President-elect Obama is NOT Constitutionally
      eligible to be President of the United States.

      The problem is we simply do not know!

      When reports surfaced that President-elect Obama's maternal
      grandmother was claiming that she was was present at Obama's birth in
      Mombasa in what is now Kenya, some people dismissed the statement as
      unsubstanciated.

      But then, a birth certificate that turned out to be a forgery made
      its way onto Obama's website. Why produce a forged birth certificate?

      Then there were the ambiguous statements from officials in Hawaii
      who claimed that a "Certificate of Live Birth" exists for
      President-elect Obama in Hawaii. However the laws of Hawaii allow for
      a child to be furnished a "Certificate of Live Birth" even if the
      child was NOT born in Hawaii.

      Specifically, the statute reads:

      "[�338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon
      application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the
      director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or
      minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of
      health that the legal parents of such individual while living without
      the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State
      of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately
      preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

      Dr Chiyome Fukino with Hawaii's Department of Health stated:

      "Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along
      with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to
      oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen
      and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen.
      Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state
      policies and procedures."

      But officials in Hawaii got mysteriously silent when asked; if the
      "Birth Certificate" listed Obama's actual place of birth. Why?

      Then there was the issue of college records that Obama refuses to
      release. Why? Could those records indicate that he received financial
      aid as a foreign student?

      Recently Dr. Jerome Corsi traveled to Kenya to see if he could find
      a birth certificate for President-elect Obama but was detained by
      Kenyan officials. Again... Why?

      Janet Porter, writing for WorldNetDaily.com, raises even more questions:

      According to Porter:

      "In Hawaii, a Certification of Live Birth is issued within a year of a
      child's birth to those who register a birth abroad or one that takes
      place outside a hospital,' she said."

      "'There's the matter that Obama traveled to Indonesia, Pakistan,
      Southern India and Kenya in 1981. He said he went to Indonesia to see
      his mother. This seemed plausible, except for the fact that his mother
      returned to Hawaii in August of 1980 to file for a divorce from her
      second husband, Lolo Soetoro. Unless she went back to pal around with
      the man she divorced, she wasn't there at the time of Obama's visit,"
      Porter wrote.

      "'There's another problem. No record of Obama holding an American
      passport prior to the one he received once becoming a U.S. senator has
      been found. If he traveled to Pakistan with an American passport, he
      wouldn't have been allowed in - since Pakistan was in turmoil in 1981
      and under martial law. It was also on the State Department's travel
      ban list for U.S. citizens,' she wrote.

      "'If he couldn't get into Pakistan with a U.S. passport, perhaps he
      went there with an Indonesian passport. But the only way you can get
      one of those is if you are an Indonesian citizen.'"

      And finally, one can not shake President-elect Obama's unwillingness
      to release an authentic copy of his birth certificate, nor can it be
      ignored that President-elect Obama has hired teams of attorneys (not
      individual attorneys but teams of attorneys) to thwart attempts by
      third parties to compel him to produce a birth certificate.

      The question as to whether President-elect Obama is a "natural born
      citizen" - as REQUIRED (NOT SUGGESTED) by the Constitution - is not
      just significant... it's now downright compelling.

      And it's a question that MUST be answered!

[...]

      Why Not Contact the Electors?

      That could still happen... stay tuned... but these electors will vote
      in a matter of days. Time is short and under such circumstances,
      working your way up the food chain quickly is a PRIORITY!

      Some people have contacted the Electors in their states.

      Lynn Stuter, writing for the Internet website NewsWithViews.com,
      recounts what happened when she e-mailed an elector in her state.

      Stuter points out:

      "Electors are sworn to uphold it (the Constitution) with their vote on
      December 15th in the Electoral College. But they must first know for
      sure that the candidates meet the Constitutional requirements for the
      office of President beginning with being a natural born citizen."

      Then, Stuter gets to the meat of the matter:

      "I am requesting that you examine closely the information provided
      below before you vote on December 15, 2008. If, after being elected
      president, Barack Hussein Obama is found to be, in fact, ineligible,
      the constitutional crisis will be far reaching."

      "The first duty of every Elector is to the Constitution.

      "The next morning, I received the following response from one of the
      Electors:

      "'I have put you on my spam service. I will NO longer accept mail from
      you. I have signed an affadavit (sic) that I will vote for my parties
      (sic) candidate. You are asking me to go against this affadavit (sic)
      which not only would cause a large monetary fine but would go against
      the promise I made in Person (sic) to well over 1000 people.'

      "'In asking me to go against my written pledge which our state
      requires you are (sic) encourage me to do an illegal thing.'

      "'Most of all, I think that President-elect Obama is one of the best
      things to ever happen to our country. As a life long Democrat and
      (sic) a bi racial (sic) son who was killed in action as a soldier; it
      is my HONOR to cast my electoral vote for him.'"

      Incidentally, while we're on the subject of Electors, we recently
      located what appears to be a glaring irregularity in California.

      In Los Angeles County, Ilene Huber is listed as the presidential
      elector designated in the 28th Congressional district. However, the
      registrar-recorder/county clerk of the county of Los Angeles, state of
      California, has no record of an Ilene Huber listed as a registered
      voter in the County of Los Angeles. Furthermore, a statewide search of
      public records has revealed only one Ilene Huber in the state of
      California, and she is deceased.

      Other than a dead Elector there may be even more irregularities.

      According to WorldNetDaily.com:

      "... [A]ccording to Chris Myers, director of research for the
      California Democratic Party, who submitted the list of presidential
      electors for the Democratic Party to the office of the California
      secretary of state, there are additional, undisclosed, 'errors' in the
      list of electors. This admission was made in a telephone conversation
      with a representative of the American Independent Party on or about
      November 20, 2008."

[...]

      Crossing the Rubicon...

      Simply stated, if the Electoral College actually allowed an
      unqualified person to be elected President of the United States, or
      allowed a person to be elected without verifying that that he or she
      is qualified, our entire form of government could be compromised!

      I don't make that statement lightly. It's not an exaggeration.

      Liberty and freedom are not the rule in this world.

      They're exceptions.

      In the United States, we take freedom for granted. It's a given. To us
      it's like breathing or walking.

      And that's no accident.

      Our Founding Fathers established a government under the basic premise
      that men "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
      Rights." .. rights that could not be taken away because they come from
      a Power greater than any one of us.

      They believed the primary purpose of government was to secure and
      safeguard those rights and they enumerated those rights in the
      Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

      Stated in greater detail...

      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
      equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
      Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
      Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
      among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
      governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of
      these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it...."

      When the most powerful among us are no longer bound by those founding
      documents - and, more importantly, when we refuse to hold them
      accountable - there can be no freedom... no liberty... only unrest...
      violence... oppression... tyranny... perhaps not tomorrow, but very soon!

      Our Founding Fathers knew that all too well.

      The action you take now may very well determine the future you leave
      to your children and grandchildren.

      We have indeed crossed the Rubicon.

      If we do nothing... we sign the death warrant for our nation.

      The action you take or don't take right now will determine our future.
      What will you do?

[...]

      In His Service

      Gary Kreep, Executive Director
      United States Justice Foundation