Thanks for the great advice, Charlie. Yep, the regulator looks EXACTLY like the item pictured in your reply. Thanks to you, I found the Aqua Environment websvrevenir
Use a mix of 50 - 50 automatic transmission fluid and acetone on both sides of the piston. Shake it up well. Let it soak for 15 mins and try to remove theSORMI
Aren't we just talking about a standard priority valve, not specific to RIX? Aerocon Systemscnotthoff
- May 27, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.