artwork on display in show --

  • jill campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      hey there,

      i posted a couple new pix on my flickr account - a couple sunflower pix, a macro pic of a bee in pollen, a flamingo, and goldfish in a bowl.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_friend/

      i LOVED the pic of this bee as it was collecting pollen -- it looks like it has just rolled in pollen. there is so much pollen stuck to its legs, i don't know how it walks/flies now! there are some things i like so much, i say, "i could just swim in that" -- but it looks like this bee has truly tried that!

      the bee picture (as well as the flamingo and the goldfish pictures) was entered into an art show at the university where i work, for faculty and staff of the university. these are on display from now until march 15-ish for anyone to view, so i popped in there today to view the display. i am always amazed to see the artwork of other instructors/staff -- it allows a glimpse into a better understanding of that person.

      i am anxious to see/hear what feedback people have on these, especially the bee!

      jill

      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com -- for personal pictures and stories