Re: Looking for Inspiration.

  • Jeanine
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
      Stormygrl, I too am a cancer survivor. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk. It was almost a year after the cancer before I journaled. I did scribble with black crayon and cry a lot! Actually It was almost a year and a half. You have just been through your own private hell. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your muse will return.

      Jeanine