email subscription option now available

  • Felicia borges
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 6:23 PM
      I've had numerous requests to add an email subscription option to my blog. Assuming I set it up right, email subscribers will also be entered into the drawing. Thank you for your interest.

      ;-> Felicia
      The Journal Junkie
      Blog: http://feliciathejournaljunkie.blogspot.com/
      Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/feliciaborges