Time for another giveaway!

  • Felicia borges
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2012
      Wow! I am so blessed. I've now had 5,000 visits to my blog! I want to celebrate and say THANK YOU with a giveaway! I'll hold a random drawing of everyone who's signed up to follow my blog by August 27th. (If you are already following, no need to do anything. You are already in the drawing!) ;-> On August 28th, I'll randomly select a winner to receive a one-of-a-kind "Journal Junkie Kit." It will be similar to the one created for my 1-year BLOG-iversary. (You can find a pict of that kit on my blog.) Thank you so much for your ongoing interest and support of my work. This art thing is so much fun, isn't it!?!?!
      ;-> Felicia
      The Journal Junkie