Re: some spreads and what constitutes an art journal

  • R
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2012
      I say yes, what you create qualifies as an art journal.

      "An art diary, art journal or visual journal is a daily journal kept by artists, often containing both words and sketches, and occasionally including Mixed media elements such as collages. Such books will frequently contain rough workings, in cartoon form, of ideas later to appear in finished works, as well as acting as a normal diary, by allowing the artist to record their day-to-day activities and emotions."

      source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_diary
    • M W
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2012
        I think this is certainly and art journal...your spreads are great and I love the cover