OT-Yahoo Digest

  • Lindart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8 7:13 AM
      Does anyone else get the first message correctly, then all the rest in on word a time in a row down the left side? It's driving me crazy.

      Linda C
      aka Lindart
      see my blog at http://www.Lindart.blogspot.com NEW blog posts!
    • Eliece
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8 9:15 AM

        Hi Linda,

        I have not had this trouble with Composition Art Journals, thank goodness, but it’s exactly like you describe it on another Yahoo group I belong to (Cyberscribes). I’m wondering if the problem has to do with it being on the Digest version. I’m set up for individual emails on this group, but the Digest on Cyberscribes. I’m going to change my settings for Cyberscribes to Individual emails to see if that will clear up the problem.

        Hugs,

        Eliece

      • Lindart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9 9:53 AM
          It's happening on all my groups, I have had to switch to "traditional" digest. I hope it gets fixed soon! Funny that you don't get it on this group, because I do!