Re: drawing advice eeded (cross-posted)

  • Lindart
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2012
      I would do top to down if it were me. If you have never done this before, you can't expect perfection right away! You may have to try a few times to get something you like. You can start by gently outlining the general shape of the pile, the outside edges, then gently draw in some other edges that may be important "landmarks". Do all your initial drawing gently and remember they are guidlines, not the final product so you can change them if you need to. Draw the button on the top, and then go from there. The lines you like, draw harder so you know these lines (might) stay. Don't be afraid to change things if they don't look right. It might not all look right, then you can start over. Don't be afraid to do that either. We LEARN from our MISTAKES!!!!

      Have fun!

      Linda C
      ****
      AKA Lindart