New to group..

  • kitchenwitch04
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello everyone! My name is Tina and I am new to the group and also new to art journaling. I am in no way an artist - I just got interested in the whole concept when I started seeing pages being pinned on Pinterest (which is my internet obsession). I like the work of Traci Bunkers and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (sp?) and I totally adore Zettiology. I am trying to learn more about it all, and have just purchased Traci's book about Art Journal Workshop. I am anxious to get started! I did watch her videos on youtube and bought a compostion notebook which I have layered with phone book pages and applied gesso. I also did the collage border on several pages, but am now stuck on putting stuff in the middle. I have checked out many of the examples that have been posted to this group and you are all extremely talented - I am nowhere near being able to post my stuff as I don't even know what I'm doing yet. Any ideas or suggestions for ideas on how to get started with finding inspiration for filling up my journal would be appreciated. I am happy to be part of the group and hope to learn a lot from all you talented people!! Take care and can't wait to meet everyone.