Journal giveaway

  • Carin Winkelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hi all,

      I just finished making a new journal. It's a journal full of prompts an
      butterflies that I dubbed The Butterfly Book of Questions. I had a lot
      of fun making it, but because in general I don't really need prompts to
      journal myself I thought it would be an excellent giveaway! You can
      check out my blog for the details. I hope you like the book enough to
      leave a comment!

      http://caatjesartsystuff.blogspot.com/2011/10/presenting-butterfly-book-of-questions.html

      I really hope someone will be very happy to receive this journal,
      because I had such a good time putting it together and I want it to find
      a good home.

      Caatje
      http://caatjesartsystuff.blogspot.com