Art journaling tutorial - part one is up!

  • CMJ WINKELMAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'd been promising it for a while on my blog and finally I finished the first part of my three part art journaling tutorial on my blog. It's about easy peasy art journaling, so nothing complicated and time consuming. The first part is all about creating quick backgrounds. Hope you check it out and let me know what you think.

      http://caatjesartsystuff.blogspot.com/2011/09/easy-peasy-journal-tutorial-part-one.html

      The next part of the tutorial will be about decorating the pages with collage and such and will be up next friday.
      The friday after that will be all about writing.

      I will keep you posted when the other parts are up.

      Caatje
      http://caatjesartsystuff.blogspot.com