Blogaversary giveaway - adopt a sad girl

  • Carin Winkelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi all,

      Sorry for crossposting, but I am celebrating my first year as an artsy
      blogger and am so pleased about it that I'm doing a give-away of some
      art I just made. I made four sad, but strong girls in mixed media on 8x8
      canvasses. One of them can be yours and you can even pick which one. I
      really want them to go to someone who likes them and hope a lot of
      people do. So, here's your chance to adopt a sad girl for free. They are
      crying, but they're pretty tough about it, so they won't be whining or
      anything when they're up on your wall ;-)

      Take a look and leave a comment if you like:
      http://caatjesartsystuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/sad-girl-giveaway.html

      Caatje