Re: New Blog Post

  • Lindart
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15, 2011
      Thanks Walks! Those are all my Celtic stamps. I'm reading a historical novel about Danes right now -late 800s AD, and Celtic art seems to have derived from the Danes! I've had these stamps for awhile and just love them. Lots of power in these little guys!

      Linda C
      ****
      AKA Lindart
      New Blog post-May 14!
      http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

      Design Team Member for AlteredPages.com
      Message 2 of 12 , May 15, 2011
        Where did you get the woman in red one?  I would love to pick one up.
        ~*~Walks~*~

        Message 3 of 12 , May 17, 2011
          Here is the stamp. I don't believe they have a US distributor anymore. The company is called Non-sequitur.

          Linda C
          ****

          Message 4 of 12 , May 17, 2011
            Hi Walks - here is the UM plate that I bought years ago:

            Linda C
            ****

            Message 5 of 12 , May 17, 2011
              Very cool.

              I'll keep an eye on eBay and see if that stamp ever shows up.  Or I might just have to buy it from overseas.  Love it.  :D
              ~*~Walks~*~