Re: Sketchbook Project 2012

  • MM
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2011
      I finally decided on "Encyclopedia of" and signed up. What theme did you go with?

      Melisa
      http://www.toadinaboat.com/

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 28, 2011
        I'm personally doing the "Encyclopedia Of".
        And with my students, we're doing "In 50 Years".
        ~*~Walks~*~

        I finally decided on "Encyclopedia of" and signed up. What theme did you go with?

        Melisa
        http://www.toadinaboat.com/

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Walks with Wolves <silverfangedone@...> wrote:

        > I totally understand. There were quite a few topics I was tempted to do.  :)
        > There's no rule saying you can't do the topics on your own at some point if you don't get to them this time around.  :)
        > ~*~Walks~*~

      • MM
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 28, 2011
          "In 50 years" should be interesting, but I'm not sure I have a good enough imagination for that one. :)

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 30, 2011
            Each student is going to figure out how old they will be in 50 years (good for math skills) and then figure out what they are going to be doing at that point, or what they have accomplished by that point.  I'm quite curious to see what they all come up with.  :)
            And this journal will be scanned and maintained by the Art House Co-op, so I'll be sure to share it with ya'll so ya'll can see what they come up with too.  :D
            ~*~Walks~*~