Re: [CompositionArtJournals] The creative process

  • connieartz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011

      Hey Caatje~

      I wish I had more time to post at the moment. I also have multiple projects all going at the same time.

      I just wanted to pop through and tell you I'm totally enjoying your blog post for today and the start of this thread!  The pieces you're doing are fabulous. I have to go back later tonight when I have more time to pour over things there and join in this conversation.

      thanks!

      Connie

      http://connieartz.wordpress.com

      http://connieartz.etsy.com