Hi everyone

  • Dorothy Hurkett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 6:31 AM
      This looks like a fun group..I have been struggleing with journaling for years...never could get focused. I love doing all the stuff with paint,dyes, cloth, paper and all...but putting it together...oh my. Anyway hello and is there a spot on the site that says more about how to do what ya all do? I look forward to learning something new once again...sincerely fellow lover of anything in art Dorothy 74
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18 7:55 AM
        *waves hello*
        Welcome to the group, Dorothy.
        What is it that you struggle with when it comes to journaling?

        I know that I myself had seriously neglected my composition journals....but have been having a blast in other types of journals, with paint and stickers and drawings, etc.  :D

        ~*~Walks~*~