Re: New Art Blog

  • Beverly Sager
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011
      Connie,

      I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all your beautiful artwork! You are doing something I aspire to… maybe someday.

      All of your art pieces are great, some very thought provoking. But what really grabbed my attention artistically was how you juxtaposed vintage b/w photos against bright, cheery, colorful backgrounds. I'm sure you're not the first to do that, you're just the first one that I noticed! And I like it – a lot!

      Thanks so much for sharing.

      BeBe

    • connieartz@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011

        I have places that I've found some great sheets:

        Artchix Studios

        Talulahs (I'm not sure they're around anymore)

        Paper Whimsey doesn't carry nudes, but they have awesome images

        Thanks for looking and the comments :)

        Connie

        http://connieartz.wordpress.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011