Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Art Blog

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
      Awesome art, Connie!
      I love your vintage nudes.  Where do you get them?
      ~*~Walks~*~

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011
        Connie,

        I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all your beautiful artwork! You are doing something I aspire to… maybe someday.

        All of your art pieces are great, some very thought provoking. But what really grabbed my attention artistically was how you juxtaposed vintage b/w photos against bright, cheery, colorful backgrounds. I'm sure you're not the first to do that, you're just the first one that I noticed! And I like it – a lot!

        Thanks so much for sharing.

        BeBe

      • connieartz@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011

          I have places that I've found some great sheets:

          Artchix Studios

          Talulahs (I'm not sure they're around anymore)

          Paper Whimsey doesn't carry nudes, but they have awesome images

          Thanks for looking and the comments :)

          Connie

          http://connieartz.wordpress.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011