2010 Calendar Journal FINISHED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      I have finished the 2010 Calendar journal.
      You can see the last month done here:
      http://matoskan.multiply.com/photos/album/20#photo=48
      Or you can start from the beginning here:

      And I've got 2011's Calendar journal ready to go!  *grins*
      Light of heart,
      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~