Re: New Pages -- Calendar Journal

  • Lindart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Wow! What a great job Walks! good for you for completeing a whole year! This is something I keep saying I want to do (adding to my huge list of things I want to do everyday if only there were 48 hours to each day! LOL!) but I keep putting it off until it is too late to start. I have a list as long as your arm of things to get done today before we go to a friends for dinner, and here i am still on the computer! LOL!

      Have a wonderful New Year my friend!!

      Linda C
      ****
      AKA Lindart
      http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

      Design Team Member for AlteredPages.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Thank you, Lindart.
        I'm tying this year's calendar journal in with a lovely planner my husband gifted me for my birthday.  I'm trying to write down the snippets of the day in the planner, so I have plenty of fodder when I get home to the calendar journal.  :)
        Light of heart,
        ~*~Walks~*~