New Pages -- Calendar Journal

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Calendar Journal -- Almost done.
      http://matoskan.multiply.com/photos/album/20#photo=44

      I just have to finish up a few more days in December, and I'm done with 2010's calendar journal  Woot!
      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~

    • Lindart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Wow! What a great job Walks! good for you for completeing a whole year! This is something I keep saying I want to do (adding to my huge list of things I want to do everyday if only there were 48 hours to each day! LOL!) but I keep putting it off until it is too late to start. I have a list as long as your arm of things to get done today before we go to a friends for dinner, and here i am still on the computer! LOL!

        Have a wonderful New Year my friend!!

        Linda C
        ****
        AKA Lindart
        http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

        Design Team Member for AlteredPages.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          Thank you, Lindart.
          I'm tying this year's calendar journal in with a lovely planner my husband gifted me for my birthday.  I'm trying to write down the snippets of the day in the planner, so I have plenty of fodder when I get home to the calendar journal.  :)
          Light of heart,
          ~*~Walks~*~