MAIL ART ENVELOPE SWAP deadline!!! (cross-posted!)

  • jill campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      hey everyone!

      november 30 is the deadline for the MAIL ART ENVELOPE SWAP!!!  if you are participating, please get your envelopes in the mail as soon as possible!!! also, please send me an email letting me know that your package is on the way to me so i can be watching for it!

      can't wait to see the rest of these treasures! some have arrived already. i'm sure you will love getting your package of mail back and looking through these fantastic creations!

      you can find more information and an invitation to join this activity at --

      hope to hear from you soon!
      jill

      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com -- for personal pictures and stories