Back

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Whew!  David and I are back safe and sound from our trip up to Delaware to visit his parents.  It was a GREAT trip.  I have a TON of photos to share.

      But it's great to be back home.  To sleep in my own bed.  And to enjoy a dinner from Jimmy Johns!  Woot!  *grins*

      Light of heart,
      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~