Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Journal card swap
- Couple questions:1. Are each of the cards to be the same design?2. When would they be due?Thanks,Angelia
"The greatest illusion is that we are separate."
Here are the specs for the Journal Card Swap. I will leave it up to
you on if they are all the same.
We will do 10 - 15 originals or how many cards we need depending on
how many sign up. But will not go over 15. The card size will
remain the same 3 x 5.
Make them just like you would an ATC but include your idea, word or
question on the card.
Sign up deadline: 10 November 2004
1. E-mail me at jonbarn@m.... Please include your e-mail
and the idea, word or question for your card or cards.
My favorite movie.
Why is red my favorite color?
2. Size: I would like these to be a little bigger than the ATC's so
thought 3 x 5 would be a good size. Have been in a few other card
swaps with the cards this size and turned out really nice.
3. Use whatever medium you like to illustrate your idea, word or
4. Cards will be due to me Feb 1st, 2005. I know it seems like a
long way out but with the holidays hopefully this will give everyone
plenty of time. And I will send out reminders before the dead line.
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope big enough to hold
30 cards or include a self-addressed label and $5.00 for return
postage and confirmation.
This is going to be a fun swap. And if you have any further
questions or concerns please let me know.