Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Journal card swap

  • Angelia Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      Couple questions:

      1.  Are each of the cards to be the same design?
      2.  When would they be due?

      Thanks,
      Angelia

      Angelia

      "The greatest illusion is that we are separate."

    • Jonna
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
        Angelia,

        Here are the specs for the Journal Card Swap. I will leave it up to
        you on if they are all the same.

        We will do 10 - 15 originals or how many cards we need depending on
        how many sign up. But will not go over 15. The card size will
        remain the same 3 x 5.

        Make them just like you would an ATC but include your idea, word or
        question on the card.

        Sign up deadline: 10 November 2004

        1. E-mail me at jonbarn@m.... Please include your e-mail
        and the idea, word or question for your card or cards.

        Example: jonbarn@m...
        My favorite movie.
        Why is red my favorite color?

        2. Size: I would like these to be a little bigger than the ATC's so
        thought 3 x 5 would be a good size. Have been in a few other card
        swaps with the cards this size and turned out really nice.

        3. Use whatever medium you like to illustrate your idea, word or
        question.

        4. Cards will be due to me Feb 1st, 2005. I know it seems like a
        long way out but with the holidays hopefully this will give everyone
        plenty of time. And I will send out reminders before the dead line.
        Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope big enough to hold
        30 cards or include a self-addressed label and $5.00 for return
        postage and confirmation.

        This is going to be a fun swap. And if you have any further
        questions or concerns please let me know.

        Thanks,

        Jonna
        in Idaho