Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Jan Of Wolves and Men

  • julie ryan
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 3, 2010
      I am glad you are sharing your stories.

      I have one to share but I never seem to have time to write it all down.  This weekend I plan to tell you my story of meeting two wolf hybrids.  I was in awe!
      Julie

      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 5, 2010

        If anyone wants these books on audio contact me privately I have heaps!
        Lee

          my blog http://anotherblogaccount.blogspot.com

        Please remove my details and use BCC if forwarding.
        From: Eliece Edge <eliece@...>
        To: CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 8:07 PM

        I have been reading the Kate Shugak series set in Alaska and written by Dana Stabenow. Kate has a wonderful wolf hybrid that is such a great companion. If you read these, try to read them in order, as each one builds on the one that came before. Thoroughly enjoyable!

        Eliece
        http://inkyhands.blogspot.com/