RE: [CompositionArtJournals] Christy Somerset

  • julie ryan
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2010
      I love them and yes, they are awesome!  The winter issue really spoke to me.
      It had a section titled Getting It Out-Journals That Heal.  Artists who deal with medical issues shared their artwork expressing their feelings about being ill and recovery.
      Samantha Kira Harding: A Closer Look truly spoke to me.
      She has Fibromyalgia and so do I.  Her words and artwork touched me deeply.

      Are you familiar with a book Creative Wildfire?

      Julie

      Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:40:39 pm
      To: CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com
      From: "julie ryan" <julie2419@...>

      I've have 2 of the Somerset Studio Art Journal magazines.
      Julie

        Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:40:39 pm
        To: CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com
        From: "julie ryan" <julie2419@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
          It really is about what works for you....a 'no-guilt' approach

          I picked up Visual Chronicles:The No-Fear Guide to Creating Art Journals from the library.  I just got it today and am looking forward to immersing myself in the words and artwork.
          Julie