New Member Saying Hi

  • carolynsnehring
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2010
      Just joined and am actually going to get started on my first art journal tonight. Looking for fun, sharing and inspiration! Can't wait to start sharing with you all!

      Carolyn
    • Ellie Taesali
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 24, 2010
        Welcome! You'll have a total blast!

        Peace,

        Eloise "Ellie" Taesali

        "Do, or do not, there is no try" Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)

        Visit my blogs alohatasi, a place to think out loud and artstudio49

        Just joined and am actually going to get started on my first art journal tonight. Looking for fun, sharing and inspiration! Can't wait to start sharing with you all!

        Carolyn

      • Linda Cameron
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2010
          Welcome!! Art journaling is so much fun!

          Linda C
          *****
          visit my blog at http://www.lindart.blogspot.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 25, 2010
            Welcome, Carolyn!
            ~*~Walks~*~

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5 2:57 PM
              I have updated my blog after more than a month of silence! Come take a peek if you like!

              There are some new journal pages near the end

              Thanks!

              Linda C
              *****
              visit my blog at http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

            • Penny Weiss
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5 3:20 PM

                Are you still doing your reading journal, Linda?  I haven’t seen any new books posted in there in a long time.