RE: [CompositionArtJournals] Walks' Return

  • Christy Wyrtzen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      Yeah she is back!
      -----Original Message-----
      Date: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:43:15 pm
      To: "Garden Grove" <thegardengrove@yahoogroups.com>,"JournalWriting" <journalwriting@yahoogroups.com>,"WitchesJournal" <WitchesJournals@yahoogroups.com>,"CompositionArtJournals" <compositionartjournals@yahoogroups.com>
      From: "Walks with Wolves" <silverfangedone@...>
      Subject: [CompositionArtJournals] Walks' Return

      I'm home, safe and sound.  Exhausted beyond belief, but happy.

      I've got tons of photos and lots to tell, but give me time to rest and
      relax.
      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~