Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Art Journal Pages

  • Kathinka Batenburg-Mets
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
      Nice, I like your dreamboard best!

      Thinkie
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
        Thank you, Thinkie.  :)
        ~*~Walks~*~

        --- On Mon, 2/1/10, Kathinka Batenburg-Mets <thinkie@...> wrote:

        From: Kathinka Batenburg-Mets <thinkie@...>
        Subject: Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Art Journal Pages
        To: CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 10:38 AM

        Nice, I like your dreamboard best!

        Thinkie

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2011
          January's Full Moon Dreamboard:
          http://matoskan.multiply.com/photos/album/26#photo=2

          And after a long hiatus, I'm getting back to the 52 List Challenge.
          List #26 - #28
          http://matoskan.multiply.com/photos/album/21#photo=57

          Light of heart,
          ~*~Walks~*~

          To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
          A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
          ~Maya Angelou~