Calender Journal Plus Jan '10

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2010
      Calender Journal Plus Jan '10 is up in my blog:
      http://matoskan.multiply.com/journal/item/833/Calendar_Journal_Jan_10_
      Light of heart,
      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~

    • Kathinka Batenburg-Mets
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        I like how you added little stickers and stuff to the squares!

        Thinkie
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
          Yep, little stickers.  Tiny photos (on the sheets I get when I order my photos from Shutterfly), movie stubs, anything I can get my hands on and glue down is fair game.  *chuckles*
          ~*~Walks~*~

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
            Yep, little stickers. Tiny photos (on the sheets I get when I order my
            photos from Shutterfly), movie stubs, anything I can get my hands on and
            glue down is fair game. *chuckles*
            ~*~Walks~*~

            *well that's very green of you, not wasting anything ;-) I sometimes use
            those indexprints, I like the combination with the grid calendar!

            Thinkie
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2010
              *chuckles*  I don't call it being "green"....I call it being "poor"!  *laughs*
              Being a teacher certainly is NOT a get rich quick job.  *chuckles*
              ~*~Walks~*~

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2010
                *chuckles* I don't call it being "green"....I call it being "poor"!
                *laughs*
                Being a teacher certainly is NOT a get rich quick job. *chuckles*
                ~*~Walks~*~

                %%% fortunately some aspects of being green and consuming less are good for
                our bankaccounts too ;-)

                Thinkie