It's the Little Things....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      It's The Little Things....
      Monday, December 21, 2009

      It's the little things that bring me joy.

      Riding in the back of a pickup.
      Watching the cacti and mesquite trees race past.
      Walking out on the land, simply enjoying nature.
      Listening to turkeys call to each other.
      Picking mistletoe.
      Watching hawks wheel and soar in the sky.
      Stumbling across a Polar Bear photography tours.
      Finding a bobcat rescue group that also gives classes on wildlife rehabilitation.

      Ya know.  Stuff like that.  *smiles*

      Light of heart,
      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~