DONE

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
      I've completed the Art Every Day Month Challenge.
      http://matoskan.multiply.com/photos/album/15

      ~*~Walks~*~

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.
      ~Maya Angelou~

    • Kathinka Batenburg-Mets
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        I've completed the Art Every Day Month Challenge.
        http://matoskan.multiply.com/photos/album/15

        ~*~Walks~*~

        *congrats, it's always such a good feeling to reach a creative goal you've
        set yourself, isn't it!

        Thinkie
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
          And exhausting!  *chuckles*
          ~*~Walks~*~

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
            Beautiful! They look so cool all together! Congrats for reaching your goal!

            Linda C
            *****
            visit my blog at http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
              Thank you, Linda C.  :)
              I'm currently up to 118 Mandalas drawn.  :)
              ~*~Walks~*~