Tarot Spread

  • Jo Biasi
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2009
      Mostly I use the Dragon Tarot. But I am really wanting to create my own set. :)

      Jo Biasi
      Santa Rosa
      www.camofish.com
      camofishus.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
        Designing your own would be AWESOME.  :)

        I've used the Dragon Tarot......and we argued over every little thing, so I let that deck go to a friend and it works beautifully for him.  *chuckles*

        ~*~Walks~*~