New Watercolor

  • Ramona
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I have a new watercolor journal post, and thanks for all the support and kind words that I have received from you all.

      New post at:

      http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/

      Ramona
    • Jeanine
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
        Awwww, to be able to draw like you. My art is more the style of the preschoolers I spent years teaching!

        Thank you for sharing.

        Jeanine

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Ramona" <rbdavidson77@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I have a new watercolor journal post, and thanks for all the support and kind words that I have received from you all.
        >
        > New post at:
        >
        > http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
        >
        > Ramona

      • Ramona
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
          I had to learn and am still learning. One thing I have learned is that everyone has a different style of drawing. Use what you have and it will grow. I often envy those with such a simple style yet it expresses more than mine. Mine sometimes is too complex. My son made me draw. Before there were all the plastic super heroes for kids to play with my son would make me draw him paper ones. Each time I got better. But still it has taken me time to learn. I still struggle over a lot things. Just draw. Have fun. Don't try complicated things. Do something you love. I have to tell myself all the time, I like it. No one else may like, but I like it. We all have those little critics sitting in our head or next to us on the coach. Don't listen to any of them. Draw. Have fun.

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanine" <bluestocking86@...> wrote:

          > Awwww, to be able to draw like you. My art is more the style of the preschoolers I spent years teaching!
          >
          > Thank you for sharing.
          >
          > Jeanine
          >
          > --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Ramona" <rbdavidson77@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi everyone,
          > >
          > > I have a new watercolor journal post, and thanks for all the support and kind words that I have received from you all.
          > >
          > > New post at:
          > >
          > > http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > Ramona

        • Jeanine
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009
            I art journaled a page the other day that I am very pleased with. It has pears on it. Hubby said it was good. Now I say that those pears may be figs because I drew them to small! lol I'm learning

            Jeanine

            --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Ramona" <rbdavidson77@...> wrote:

            > I had to learn and am still learning. One thing I have learned is that everyone has a different style of drawing. Use what you have and it will grow. I often envy those with such a simple style yet it expresses more than mine. Mine sometimes is too complex. My son made me draw. Before there were all the plastic super heroes for kids to play with my son would make me draw him paper ones. Each time I got better. But still it has taken me time to learn. I still struggle over a lot things. Just draw. Have fun. Don't try complicated things. Do something you love. I have to tell myself all the time, I like it. No one else may like, but I like it. We all have those little critics sitting in our head or next to us on the coach. Don't listen to any of them. Draw. Have fun.
            >
            > --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanine" <bluestocking86@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Awwww, to be able to draw like you. My art is more the style of the preschoolers I spent years teaching!
            > >
            > > Thank you for sharing.
            > >
            > > Jeanine
            > >
            > > --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Ramona" <rbdavidson77@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi everyone,
            > > >
            > > > I have a new watercolor journal post, and thanks for all the support and kind words that I have received from you all.
            > > >
            > > > New post at:
            > > >
            > > > http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
            > > >
            > > > Ramona

          • Ramona
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 18, 2009
              Sometimes the journey is half the fun. Good for you. Keep going.
              Ramona