Re: My First Post Here

  • Jeanine
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hi Ramona,

      I have been looking at your blogspot and really enjoying it. You are very good. I am still taking baby steps. Especially with learning to draw. I never had nor took time in my younger days like my children do. Now that I retired and the "children" are adults - I have time to play again!

      I was curious about your "Everyday Matters Project". I googled Everyday Matters Project and it took me to a group of science sites. Believe me that is out of my league. So I decided this must be in reference to the book "Everyday Matters" by Danny Gregory? I read that last summer I believe.

      Jeanine