New Post

  • rbdavidson77
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
      I want to thank everyone for their encouraging comments. I appreciate them. It's nice to be able to share with people who love art.

      It was brought to my attention that some could post a comment to my blog. I have corrected that now and anyone can post a comment.

      Please come by and see my new post

      Ramona

      http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
    • rbdavidson77
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009
        Hi,
        I just posted a new acrylic composistion journal entry. Please come by and see.

        Ramona

        http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
      • Ramona
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2009
          Hi everybody,

          I have been having fun with art this week. I have been working on two journal entries, one watercolor, one acrylic. I hope to post them soon to my blog. However I have posted a pen & ink drawing there.

          Everybody does such interesting art. I really enjoy reading the posts and visiting everyone's sites. I try to take the time to comment on everyone's art. If I have missed you, I apologize. I really learn a lot from all of you. You keep me inspired.

          Have a good week.