New Post

  • rbdavidson77
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009
      I have posted a new journal page on my blog. Please feel free to come by and see.

      Ramona Davidson

      http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
    • rbdavidson77
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
        I want to thank everyone for their encouraging comments. I appreciate them. It's nice to be able to share with people who love art.

        It was brought to my attention that some could post a comment to my blog. I have corrected that now and anyone can post a comment.

        Please come by and see my new post

        Ramona

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009
          Hi,
          I just posted a new acrylic composistion journal entry. Please come by and see.

          Ramona

          http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/
        • Ramona
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2009
            Hi everybody,

            I have been having fun with art this week. I have been working on two journal entries, one watercolor, one acrylic. I hope to post them soon to my blog. However I have posted a pen & ink drawing there.

            Everybody does such interesting art. I really enjoy reading the posts and visiting everyone's sites. I try to take the time to comment on everyone's art. If I have missed you, I apologize. I really learn a lot from all of you. You keep me inspired.

            Have a good week.

            Ramona

            http://ramonadavidson.blogspot.com/