Re: New stuff on blog

  • mwquilt
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2009
      Your pages and atcs are beautiful,and I must try out the freezer crackle technique soon. Thanks for sharing.
    • IntoTheWild7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2009
        <<<<Your pages and atcs are beautiful,and I must try out the freezer
        crackle technique soon. Thanks for sharing.>>>>

        Thank you! It was fun to experiment with the freezer crackle. I think
        that I will try it on a piece of comp. notebook paper. I had cute some
        out of a journal I am working on so I have spare paper. If it works
        then I will paste it in my art journal. If it does not work then I will
        paste it in my artist journal of ideas and write about why it did not
        work. Either way it is always fun to experiment;-)

        Have a fun and creative day!

        ;-)Rhonda (aka The Philosopher Artist)

        http://thephilosopherartist.blogspot.com/