Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Re: More Crazy Creativity from Walks

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 24, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 34 KB
    I've attached a photo of me and Wotan (one of the wolves at Wolf Park) so you can see how un-dino-like I am.  *chuckles*
    ~*~Walks~*~

    Message 2 of 7 , Jul 24, 2009

      Oh, you truly are a wolf woman!  Fantastic photo~

      I've attached a photo of me and Wotan (one of the wolves at Wolf Park) so you can see how un-dino-like I am.  *chuckles*
      ~*~Walks~*~

      #&%#&%#&%
      http://www.KatharineGrate.vox.com

      Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2009
        *chuckles*  Yep!  That was from my CRAZY road trip (from Texas to Cincinnati and then over to Indiana before heading back home) in which I got to spend 3 days in with the wolves of Wolf Park http://www.wolfpark.org/  And amazing trip!  :)
        ~*~Walks~*~

        Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25, 2009
          Just as I suspected, completely un-dino like! Quite cute, actually, and Wotan isn't bad, either. :)

          Message 5 of 7 , Jul 25, 2009
            *chuckles*  Yep, no scales or talons.  :)
            Wotan is a good wolf.  *smiles*  I've been there twice now.  Sadly, won't be able to make the trip this year, but am hoping to return next year. :)
            ~*~Walks~*~