Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Self-portrait page

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      Ooooh, I LIKE that experiment!  It turned out quite nicely.  I just might have to jack this idea for my own try.  *chuckles*
      It's kind of like a self-portrait project I had some of my students do a few summers back.  I took their picture and printed it in black-n-white, and had them use colored pencils to color in whatever they wanted.  *smiles*
      Light of heart,
      ~*~Walks~*~

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
        I think everyone should try it! It's really a lot of fun to just throw paint all over an image of yourself without worrying about making it "pretty". I used to hate to do self-portrait stuff because I don't like pictures of myself, but I've been having a lot more fun with it lately.

        Melisa