Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Finished a journal!

  • Carin Winkelman
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2009
      Your journal pages are wonderful! Congrats on finishing (and on starting a new one).

      Caatje
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/caatje

      mmdm2000 wrote:

      Last week's pages, plus a photo of the finished, bulging journal, and the new one I just made are on my blog. I love the way journals look when they are finished.
      http://www.virtuall ydesigned. com/gottamake/

      Melisa

      _

    • Jeanine
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2009
        Wow! That is quite a feat. I love all the colors you use. I started collage journaling with a friend and have several pages done. Now maybe this will spill over into my personal journal!

        Jeanine

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "mmdm2000" <themccurleys@...> wrote:

        > Last week's pages, plus a photo of the finished, bulging journal, and the new one I just made are on my blog. I love the way journals look when they are finished.
        > http://www.virtuallydesigned.com/gottamake/
        >
        > Melisa

      • mmdm2000
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2009
          Thanks, Walks. I cut the image of the woman from an old Alphonse Mucho calendar I had, and the background is just scrapbook paper.

          Melisa

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2009
            Very cool.  :)
            ~*~Walks~*~