Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Finished a journal!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 10:18 AM
      What an awesome accomplishment!
      I LOVE the artwork on the cover of your May journal.  Where did you find it?
      ~*~Walks~*~

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2009
        Your journal pages are wonderful! Congrats on finishing (and on starting a new one).

        Caatje
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/caatje

        mmdm2000 wrote:

        Last week's pages, plus a photo of the finished, bulging journal, and the new one I just made are on my blog. I love the way journals look when they are finished.
        http://www.virtuall ydesigned. com/gottamake/

        Melisa

        _

      • Jeanine
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2009
          Wow! That is quite a feat. I love all the colors you use. I started collage journaling with a friend and have several pages done. Now maybe this will spill over into my personal journal!

          Jeanine

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "mmdm2000" <themccurleys@...> wrote:

          > Last week's pages, plus a photo of the finished, bulging journal, and the new one I just made are on my blog. I love the way journals look when they are finished.
          > http://www.virtuallydesigned.com/gottamake/
          >
          > Melisa

        • mmdm2000
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2009
            Thanks, Walks. I cut the image of the woman from an old Alphonse Mucho calendar I had, and the background is just scrapbook paper.

            Melisa

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2009
              Very cool.  :)
              ~*~Walks~*~