Another of Roz's articles on journaling and a cartoonizer I found

  • Dawn Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13, 2009

      I'm really enjoying these articles.

      Another thing I had fun with last week is http://www.befunky.com/ . I played with it for a couple of hours. The first image I put in wound up my favorite and the focal point of my latest journal page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/68499916@N00/3440010702/ This photo of my granddaughter Erin is a fav anyway. Quipaw is how she says grandpa.

      I posted a few of my recent spreads on my flickr account if anyone wants to look.

      Dawn

    • RJ

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 13, 2009
          I don't know what could be happening. I clicked on both of them at the group home page and they worked for me.

          Dawn

          > I get the message this address is not valid with those flickr. url's, Dawn...rj

        • Aimeslee Winans
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 13, 2009
            Ok, I had no problemo bringing the links up...the web is weird sometimes, isn't it?

            THANKS, Dawn, for the links! I am FINALLY working in my almost-daily-journal again and I hope this time I stick with it long enough to get several pages done. Maybe reading on the subject will help! winkwink

            xoxo,
            ~Aimeslee~
            My email: aimeslee123@...
            My art blog hearts comments:
            and if you dare, my antics and rantics on life blog:
            http://aimeslee.blogspot.com/

            I get the message this address is not valid with those flickr. url's, Dawn...rj
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 14, 2009
              The link is probably split onto two lines. Some mail clients cannot
              handle that, so what you'll need to do is copy and paste each section of
              the link directly into your browser's address bar.

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 14, 2009
                No, its on one line, it starts to go but gives me the message the address is
                not valid....am I the only one having problems with it? rj
                > The link is probably split onto two lines. Some mail clients cannot
                > handle that, so what you'll need to do is copy and paste each section of
                > the link directly into your browser's address bar.

              • Shelly
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 14, 2009
                  It works fine for me, and I can't think of any other reason why it
                  wouldn't be working on your end. I even tried signing out of Flickr, in
                  case it's set to only be viewable for people with a Flickr account, but
                  it still worked fine.

                  Try this:

                  http://snurl.com/fv9u3

                  --
                  Shelly

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 14, 2009
                    That worked fine for me, Shelly.....thanks....Cute page! rj