Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Re: new blog post

  • Tracey Kazimir-Cree
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 8, 2009
      RJ -- I am not sure why you wouldn't have heard back, but why don't
      you contact Nancy via Flickr email and see if you hear back from her.
      She's usually quite on top of things for the group.

      Melisa -- thank you SO much for your nice words!

      Walks -- Thank you, too, for your comments on my blog. I appreciate
      it. I envy your ability to work at your journaling constantly, when I
      seem to go in fits and spurts. Sorry I'm so behind in replies!

      Tracey
      tracey kazimir-cree
      fort collins, co
      tracey@...

      Visit my blog! http://www.sunshinefactory.net/blog

      See my Flickr photos - it's where I dump random art, swaps and
      everyday things that catch my eye.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/traypup/

      On Mar 5, 2009, at 8:58 AM, RJ wrote:

      > I had asked for an invite to crowabout but never received one....RJ

    • Linda Born
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2010
        Linda, your journal pages are outstanding!  If  my journal looked like that I wouldn't be able to stay out of it (reading and re-reading)!  Awesome job.  Are you using markers and paint?
        Linda B.

      • Linda Cameron
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010
          Thanks Linda B! The background is done with watercolour crayons, everything else is black pens, white poster paint pens and copic markers. And of course magazine cutouts and various collage images.

          Linda C
          *****
          visit my blog at http://www.lindart.blogspot.com