Kathleen's pages are blocked??

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi everyone! I clicked on the link to Kathleen's Flikr pages this
      morning (the link on the Home page) and got a message saying I didn't
      have permission to see the pages.

      Does anyone know what's up?

      Thanks!

      Liz
    • Shelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        > Hi everyone! I clicked on the link to Kathleen's Flikr pages this
        > morning (the link on the Home page) and got a message saying I didn't
        > have permission to see the pages.

        It looks like she's marked that set private. You could try sending her
        a Flickr mail, asking to see them? She's got other types of journals
        that are public, though.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/somanystars/

        Also, if Dawn is reading this: the link to my composition book journals
        on the group's main page is pointing to something else (it's journal
        art, but not composition books). It's probably simpler to use my Flickr
        set, since that also includes gluebooks done in composition books.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/sets/1599533/

        --
        Shelly